The Ajax Relay fits easily into a junction box, an electrical panel, or a switching unit body. And the flexible external antenna provides stable connectivity. Settings versatility and low power consumption make Relay a universal tool for equipment control. Dry contact is not galvanically connected to the device power supply so that it can be used both in low-voltage and household networks. There are bistable and pulse modes. The relay can be easily connected to a power supply unit paired with a backup battery.
Connecting Ajax Relay to the hub takes less than a minute — it’s enough to scan a QR code with the Ajax app.
- Installation Method – Into electric switchboard, junction box
- Actuating Element – Electromagnetic Relay
- Service Life – 200,000 switches
- Maximum Load Current – 5A at 36V DC, 13A at 230V AC
- Power Supply – 7 – 24 V (DC only)
- Operation Modes – Impulse, Bistable