Using our Universal Receivers you can link many Keypads and hence Roboguards to an existing alarm panel. A keypad can monitor up to four Roboguards with individual zone, tamper and supervision LED’s. The keypad has six output ports that will allow you to monitor individual intruders or tamper and supervision each on a port. Although the keypad Outputs CANNOT be armed\disarmed via a Roboguard remote, it does provide 2 remote output ports that can be used to pulse a separate alarm system. A 2-way screw terminal is provided to connect an optional buzzer to allow you to monitor your Roboguard system even when your alarm is turned off.
• Individual zone intruder tamper and trouble LED’s makes for easy diagnostics.
• Six output ports with multiple programming combination make for easy implementation for various applications.
• Audible zone identification is simple and effective.
• Keypad is powered by 12 volts DC for easy installation with existing alarm panels.
• Many Roboguard beams can be integrated to existing alarm panels via one spare zone